Genesis Sam Cream - An intensive moisturizing cream with collagen.
Sam Cream maintains water balance of the skin for 24 hours
Cream for intensive moisturizing has a light, but at the same time multi-layer texture, which allows it to be used year-round (in the off-season, summer and winter) for all skin types, including sensitive. Delicate, velvety, melting on the skin Genesis SAM cream moisturizes the epidermis, reduces moisture loss thanks to an active complex of anti-aging and regenerating plant extracts (calendula, aloe, purslane, licorice, mulberry, chamomile, rose, jasmine, iris).
- Collagen moisturizes and nourishes the skin, creating an invisible protective film, preventing moisture from evaporating.
- Hyaluronic acid moisturizes, is able to attract and retain in the skin cells an amount of moisture 1000 times its own volume.
- Ceramides are components of the skin barrier layer that fills the intercellular space, a structural element of the skin lipid layer to protect against aggressive external factors.
- Lecithin is the foundation of damaged cell repair processes and the formation of new, antioxidant functions.
- Calendula officinalis activates the protective functions of the skin.
- Aloe vera extract moisturizes and helps retain moisture in the cells, relieves inflammation.
- Licorice root extract (licorice) anti-inflammatory properties, inhibit the production of melanin and has a brightening effect.
- Peony extract evens out the skin texture, smoothes, brightens, tightens pores and evens out skin tone.
- Portulaca Extract (Portulaca Oleracea Extract) is a natural antioxidant, has a therapeutic, anti-inflammatory and soothing effect.
- Chitin is ideal for sensitive skin, restores all skin functions.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) blocks the effect of free radicals.
- A mixture of licorice, mulberry, calendula, meadowsweet and chamomile extracts brightens and soothes the skin thanks to its rich content of antioxidants and polyphenols.
- Extracts of roses, jasmine and iris are a powerful regenerating agent, mobilize the protective reserves of the skin, soften and care for it.