Terms used in this User Agreement:
Administration - the administration of the website https://azum.ua/ legal or physical persons who have the rights of administration of the Site.
The site is a collection of texts, graphic elements, design, images, software code, photo and video materials and other results of the intellectual activity of the Site Administration contained in the Internet under the domain name https://azum.ua/
The agreement is this user agreement.
The seller is a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur who places information on the goods / services he sells on the Site. The seller can be either the Administration or any other person to whom the Site Administration has granted permission to post information about the goods / services of such person. The name of the Seller is indicated in the documents for the transfer of the Goods to the Recipient (expenditure invoices or other documents confirming the fact of transfer of the Goods to the Beneficiary).
Goods - goods, property rights, other tangible and intangible objects, information about which is posted on the Site.
A user is any person who logged in to the Site, viewing information on the Site and / or ordering and / or receiving the Goods using the Site tools.
Cookies are a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user's computer. A web client (usually a web browser) always sends this piece of data to the web server as part of an HTTP request whenever it tries to open the corresponding site page.
GDPR - (General Data Protection Regulation) is the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EC) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Section 1. Use of the Site and General Terms
1. The use of materials and services of the Site is governed by the laws of Ukraine.
2. This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the materials of the Site, you become a User of the Site. The User is considered to have voluntarily joined this Agreement and agreed to comply with all of its terms.
3. The Administration of the Site has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement at any time without special notification by placing a new version of the Agreement at the same address. Such changes come into force from the moment the new edition of the Agreement is posted on the Site. If the User disagrees with the changes made, he must refuse access to the Site, stop using the materials and services of the Site.
4. The site allows you to view and download materials only for personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright information and other proprietary information contained in the source materials and any copies thereof.
5. It is prohibited to modify the materials of this Site, and to distribute or display them in any form or use them in any other way for purposes not provided for in this Agreement. Any use of these materials on other sites or in computer networks is prohibited.
7. By joining this Agreement and leaving your data on the Website https://azum.ua/ by filling in the online application form fields, User:
• confirms that all the data specified by him belongs personally to him;
• confirms and acknowledges that they have carefully read this Agreement and the terms of processing by the Administration of the Site of its personal data specified in the fields of online applications, the text of the agreement and the conditions for processing personal data are clear to him;
• agrees to the processing by the Administration of the Site of the personal data provided within the information for the purpose of concluding this Agreement between him and the Site Administration, as well as his subsequent execution on the terms set forth below in a separate section;
• confirms that he is over 16 years old and he is solely responsible for all his actions;
• agrees with the conditions for the processing of personal data without reservations and limitations.
Section 2. User's Obligations and Use of Materials
1. The user agrees not to take actions that may be considered as a violation of Ukrainian law or international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and / or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to a disruption of the normal operation of the Site and services of the Site.
2. Use of the Site materials without the consent of the rightholders is not allowed. For the legitimate use of the materials of the Site, it is necessary to enter into appropriate contracts (obtaining permits).
3. When citing the materials of the Site, including protected copyright works, a link to the Site is mandatory and is possible only after preliminary coordination with the Site Administration. For violation of these conditions, the User bears liability in the amount of damage caused by unlawful actions.
4. Comments and other entries of the User on the Site must not conflict with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine and the generally accepted norms of morality and morality.
5. The user is warned that the Administration of the Site is not responsible for visiting and using external resources, the links to which may be contained on the Site.
6. The User agrees that the Administration of the Site is not liable and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or occurred losses or losses connected with any content of the Site, registration of copyright and information about such registration, goods or services available to or received through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User to which he entered using the information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
7. The user accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Site or any part thereof may be accompanied by advertising. The User agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
8. The User is aware that he enters into any contractual legal relations, including purchase and sale of the Goods with the Seller, and not with the Site Administration. Therefore, the Administration of the Site does not bear responsibility within the framework of legal relations between the User and the Seller.
Section 3. Disputes and interpretation of conditions
1. All possible disputes related to the execution of the provisions of this Agreement or indirectly related to it shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
2. The provisions of this Agreement can not be understood as establishing between the User and the Site Administration agency relations, partnership relations, joint activity relations, personal hiring relations, or any other relations not expressly provided for in the Agreement.
3. A court's recognition of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or unenforceable shall not entail the invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
4. Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in case of violation of the provisions of the Agreement by any of the Users does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take later appropriate actions in defense of its interests and protection of copyrights to the materials of the Site protected in accordance with the law.
5. The User confirms that he is acquainted with all the points of this Agreement and certainly accepts them.
Making an order The User agrees to the processing and use of his personal data, including but not limited to: first name, last name, patronymic, personal image (photo and video), contact information (address, phone number) and other information used by the Administration Or by third parties through this Site, as well as for the purpose of protecting the rights of consumers and for the purpose of maintaining the Site Administration of economic activities, maintaining statistics, for the purpose of maintaining accounting and tax records, for munication and contractual relations with government bodies, counteragents and other third parties in the course of economic activities, for compliance with internal rules and procedures in the process of the Site, as well as for other purposes that do not contravene the current legislation of Ukraine.
Hereby, the User confirms that the personal data entry into the database (s), transmission, distribution, modification and other processing by the Site of the User's personal data does not require additional notification of such actions.
According to the legislation on the protection of personal data, the User's data must be processed for the purpose of executing the contract (Paragraph 6 Article 1 of the GDPR). This applies, above all, to the Personal Data specified in the account when placing an order.
In addition, the processing of Personal Data is carried out for marketing purposes. In such cases, the partners of the Administration do not participate in the processing of the User's Personal Data. In such a situation, the partners of the Administration may have direct access to such information - by the User's voluntary consent in accordance with the law (GDPR). When sending and selling advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts) that best meet the user's preferences, automatic processing of his Personal Data is performed.
For other purposes, the User's Personal Data may be processed on the basis of:
• voluntary consent, for example, persons participating in the competition (see GDPR);
• The current legislation, in the case when the processing of Personal Data is necessary to fulfill the obligations of the Administrator, for example, in the context of tax or accounting, the Administrator calculates in the context of sales contracts (see GDPR);
• other purposes that arise from certain interests of the Administrator or a third party to clarify the data or resolve disputes, exchange correspondence with the User through feedback (including sending a response to the User), analyze market and statistical indicators.
The administration on its part confirms that:
o User data provided to them when using the Site will be protected by EssentialSSL COMODO CA Limited certificates and stored in encrypted form;
o User data will not be stored for longer than necessary for the purposes specified in this document (Article 5 of the GDPR);
o protects the data not only of persons visiting the Site, but also of persons who have provided the Administration with Personal Data through other communication channels, namely: Websites https://www.facebook.com and all other sites that cooperate with the Company Facebook (also domains, international versions, widgets and versions for mobile phones) that operate on the basis of rules that are available at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms Facebook Inc. or Facebook Ireland Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "Facebook Service"), also using the Facebook Lead Ads functions, which are usually engaged in the marketing of their products or the services of the Administration. The rules for the protection and use of Personal Data through the Facebook Service are available at: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. Administration does not affect the content of regulations and rules regarding the Personal Data of the Facebook Service.