Genesis Enzyme Cleanser - Enzyme Cleanser.
Enzyme Cleanser evens tone, tightens pores
The action of the enzyme powder is to gently cleanse the skin of protein contaminants, secretions of sebaceous and sweat glands, as well as to remove dead cells of the stratum corneum of the epidermis. The skin is smoothed, polished and smoothed, acquires an even, radiant, healthy color. Developed by Kallen, a Japanese researcher who has been involved in enzymatic cleansers for the past 56 years.
Benefits of a cleansing enzyme powder:
- With the same result, it acts more sparingly than light surface peels with fruit acids.
- Can be used year-round.
- Suitable even for skin prone to irritation and spider veins, as it acts very softly and superficially, without abrasive particles.
- All products applied after enzyme powder penetrate better and are more active due to removal and loosening of the stratum corneum.
- There is no rehabilitation period, no peeling and hyperemia.
- It can be used according to indications during pregnancy and lactation.
Restores freshness and radiance
How to use: Pour the required amount of powder into a wet palm and rub between hands, froth milk until a milk is obtained (if necessary, moisten it with water). Spread carefully over face, neck and décolleté, hold for a minute for an enzymatic reaction. Rinse with warm water, avoid contact with mucous membranes. It can be used as a gentle peeling 1-2 times a week, a course of 5-8 procedures. Mild rosacea is not a contraindication, but if rosacea is pronounced, it is necessary to avoid contact with such areas of the skin.
The main ingredients:
- Papain enzyme helps restore, relieve inflammation, participates in the metabolism of skin cells, helps to remove freckles, age spots, tightens pores and relieves acne.
- Green tea extract has a strong antioxidant effect that protects the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals. It contains methylxanthines, which stimulate microcirculation of the skin and therefore have a positive effect on skin tone and health.