Davines Natural Tech Purifying Shampoo - Cleansing dandruff shampoo
Cleansing shampoo for combating dry or oily dandruff. Contains phytoactive dandelion, rich in polyphenols and sugars. In addition, the products include essential oils of lavender, myrrh, sage. Also contains selenium disulfide, which has an antibacterial effect. pH 4.9
Use: Apply to damp hair, massage. To enhance the effect, leave the shampoo on your head for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly, if necessary repeat.
Healing shampoo Davines helps cure greasy and dry seborrhea, thoroughly cleanses scalp and hair.
In the composition of a whole "bouquet" of medicinal ingredients:
- Dandelion extract - a source of manganese, iron and copper, trace elements, the lack of which causes brittleness and early graying of hair. Dandelion extract has a pronounced toning effect, "draws" toxins and relieves inflammation.
- Myrrh oil - has analgesic and wound-healing effect. This Purifying Shampoo component revitalizes the skin and strengthens the hair.
- Lavender oil - gives strength and shine, stimulates hair growth. Due to the disinfecting effect of lavender oil, the microflora of the scalp is improved.
- Sage oil - treats dandruff and seborrhea. Normalizes the secretion of sebum, does not allow to multiply bacteria.
- Zinc pyrithione - a substance with a bactericidal effect, is added to the cleansing shampoo as a fungicide, neutralizing pathogenic fungi and bacteria.
- Pyroctonolamine - a substance without which the means for the treatment of dandruff do not work. Pyroctonolamine prevents the development of inflammation, eliminates peeling, irritation and reduces itching of the scalp. The substance binds to keratin, which allows it to stay on the surface of the hair and act not only during, but also between cleansing procedures.