Skin Tech Moisturizing Antioxidant Cream with Vit. E - Vit. E Anti-Oxidant, 50 ml
Cream Vit. E Anti-Oxidant has been specially formulated for hypersensitive skin. It has a protective effect against external aggression and free radicals. Ideal as a moisturizer after laser procedures, peels or with abrasions on the skin.
Due to its composition, the cream has a long-term moisturizing effect, which contributes to the fight against wrinkles.
Due to the content of biosaccharides, the cream provides long-lasting hydration of the skin, prevention of dehydration of damaged skin and smoothing wrinkles. The presence of vitamin E in the cream ensures the gradual saturation of your skin with an active form of vitamin, which protects cell membranes from oxidative degradation and is a powerful factor in the internal antioxidant defense. Vitamin E also has an anti-inflammatory effect associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis. This property of the cream is important in the post-peeling period.
- Daily hydration of hypersensitive skin (very delicate texture, quickly absorbed, does not leave shine on the skin).
- Moisturizing and antioxidant effect after peeling, resurfacing, sunburn and laser therapy.
- Skin protection from aggressive external influences.
- Immediate and prolonged hydration.
- The cream is applied daily in the morning after washing before makeup. Can be used as a foundation before makeup.
- The use of cream after laser therapy, peeling or dermabrasion is recommended. In such cases, the cream can be applied up to 6 times a day.
Water, dioctyl adipate, GUM-1 bisaccharide, caprylic / capric triglyceride, dicapryl ether, sorbet-30, hexylene glycol, fructose, urea, glucose, dextrin, sucrose, alanine, asparaginic and glutamic acid, propyl parabenescine glucose polymethyl glucose C13-14 / laureth-7, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, squalane, ethyl paraben, triethanolamine, hydroxylated milk glycerides, octyl methoxycinnamate, perfumed perfume, methyl paraben, benzophenone 3, DEA cetyl phosphate, dimethicone, carbomer, 3, diazolidinyl urea, glycyrrhetinic acid, butyl paraben, perfluoro-polymethyl isopropyl ether, disodium EDTA.