Regenerating gel - has a lasting effect, contributing to relaxation and stress relief. Reduced muscle pain after exercise, reduced fatigue
It has a complex effect on sprains and other injuries:
- restores muscles, stimulates the healing process of ligaments and tendons after stretching;
- increases joint mobility and increases the elasticity of muscle tissue;
- reduces muscle pain or injury
- has a lymphatic drainage effect, contributes to the rapid reduction of hematomas and swelling caused by bruises or sprains;
- relieves pain, tension and cramps, restores neuromuscular conduction;
- It has an effective preventive effect, preventing the development of varicose veins.
In cosmetology, the use of VIVAX products is especially effective after laser procedures for rejuvenation, photo rejuvenation, and chemical peels to improve the regeneration processes in the skin cells.
- After sessions of mesotherapy for rapid regeneration of the epidermis;
- After contour correction sessions to prevent complications;
- After plastic surgery: the process of tissue repair accelerates 2 times;
- After lipoxation: removal of edema, pain and normalization of metabolism in the cells of the skin and adipose tissue;
- Before and after hardening of the veins: increase venous drainage, improve blood circulation in the tissues of the limbs;
- For effective prevention of varicose veins.
Gel forms of preparations are recommended to be combined with hardware techniques for the best penetration into the deeper layers of the skin (microcurrents, ultrasound).
The data on the analysis of the hydration of the skin and the subjective assessment of the volunteers surveyed indicate that the drug can be used as a sports cream for bruises that cause severe pain, and as an aid for quick removal of edema, resorption of hematomas, healing of abrasions.
Method of application:
A small amount of the drug is applied to the place of stretching or other damage. For better penetration, maximum effect and pain relief, the use of a gel in combination with ionophoresis, ultrasound and cryoplastic procedures is recommended.
Organic complexes AK-8 / AK-12, developed on the basis of muscle and cartilage peptides, contribute to the rapid relief of pain and the restoration of ligaments damaged by sprains. Relieve convulsions after physical exertion and improve neuromuscular conduction.
The combined effect of AK-1 (thymus peptides) and PC-9 (peptides of the pancreas and pineal gland) significantly accelerates the healing of muscles and joints, stimulates cell regeneration, and normalizes metabolism. Promotes accelerated reduction of hematomas and puffiness.
Peptide vessels of the AK-7 complex improves blood circulation, eliminates the feeling of fatigue and relieves pain.