Potetion Hydration Treatment Toner - Moisturizing Toner.
Hydration Treatment Toner moisturizes and energizes the skin
It is necessary for skin care, before the application of the cream, in order to balance the pH level and to compensate for the loss of moisture that the skin inevitably loses when cleansing even with the mildest means. Toner also serves as a conductor for other products. According to studies, the use of Potetion toner in the care system increases the effectiveness of subsequent products in the care system by 34%.
- The composition is based on alpine grasses grown in the Alps glaciers at an altitude of 3000 meters above sea level in Switzerland.
- Restores the lipid barrier, suitable for the most sensitive skin.
- Ampoule concentrates contain 93% natural ingredients, the quality of which is confirmed by the American EWG Green Level Ingredients.
- Does not contain such components as mineral oil, animal products, artificial colors and flavors, silicones, parabens, sulfates, alcohol.
It normalizes the natural physiological mechanism of skin hydration thanks to a complex of 7 varieties of hyaluronic acid molecules (it has a different molecular weight and is presented in the form of sodium hyaluronate and its cross-polymer).
Prevents transepidermal moisture loss
- Panthenol (provitamin B5) promotes deep hydration, relieves peeling, has regenerative properties, maintains skin firmness and elasticity.
- Centella Asiatica stimulates tissue regeneration, accelerates collagen synthesis, restores the activity of fibroblasts, which have immunomodulating, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Allantoin moisturizes the skin, making it smooth.
Also included are plant extracts: Highlander (Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract), Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Chamomilla (Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract), Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract), Edelweiss Alpine (Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract) Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract)
Method of application: After cleansing, distribute the toner over the face with light patting movements. Thus, you provide your skin with a gentle massage and the liquid is absorbed evenly, immediately providing the necessary effect.
You can also moisten a cotton pad with a toner and wipe your face, but this method is practically not used in Korea and increases the cost of the product.
Then apply your usual serum and cream according to skin type.