BioNatura Olio di argan e Fieno Selvatico - Soap Argan oil is a pleasant honey-pomade aroma of a perfectly natural and eco-friendly soap.
Organic active ingredients of Alpine herbs and Argan oil due to their nutritional and regenerating properties make the skin smooth, elastic and deeply regenerated.
Organic extract of Alpine herbs:
- Perfectly cleanses and tones the problem skin;
- Soothes, reduces redness of the skin;
- Improves skin color;
- Increases skin tone;
- Makes skin more elastic.
Organic Argan Oil:
- One of the rarest and most valuable oils of the world, comparable in price and value with black caviar;
- Smoothes fine wrinkles, strengthens elasticity, improves overall skin condition;
- Rich in natural antioxidants, vitamin E;
- Saturates skin cells with oxygen and nutrients, neutralizes free radicals, preventing premature aging;
- Contains a large amount of unsaturated fatty acids;
- Has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and protective effect;
- Exclusive is useful for dry skin type. It actively nourishes and moisturizes the epidermis, preventing dehydration, airing, excessive dryness, peeling and the appearance of a feeling of tightness;
- Nourishes and regenerates.
Does not contain petrochemical products - which are carcinogens and negatively affecting the skin condition, Sulfates - sulfuric acid salts, Synthetic surfactants - destroying useful lipids which form a protective film of the epidermis, Parabens - accumulating in the tissues of the breast, Glycols - one of the main skin irritants .
Soap consists of 98% of natural oils - olive and palm oil. Thanks to the traditional expensive "Marseillian" soap making technology, the oils retain useful properties, intensively moisturizing the skin during cleansing.
Nesti Dante is one of the few Italian soap-making factories that continues to use only natural ingredients and an artisanal method of production. Careful selection of each ingredient separately allows the use of valuable raw materials, such as whole neutral vegetable and animal fats, and these quality materials allow for a more enriched and softer soap due to the presence of the glyceride fraction in fats.