Marjolie Gel Peeling Aux AHA 6% - Gel peeling with ANA 6%.
Gel Peeling Aux AHA 6% prevents signs of aging
The cleansing gel, which contains ANA acids - lactic, glycolic, malic and tartaric acid - developed as a skin cleansing care, helps to maintain the skin's natural balance and better penetration of the active components of subsequent treatments.
- Lactic acid (Lactic Acid): Has a mild exfoliating effect, reduces the thickness of the upper stratum corneum of the epidermis. It is an important component of NMF, has pronounced moisturizing properties and helps restore water balance. By stimulating the production of ceramides, it strengthens the protective function of the skin. It has a rejuvenating effect: it activates cellular regeneration and collagen synthesis, helps strengthen the lipid barrier, increases tone and elasticity, acting on wrinkles and wrinkles, smoothes the skin. It inhibits the synthesis of tyrosinase, has a brightening effect on the skin.
- Glycolic acid (Glycolic Acid): one of the most commonly used alpha-hydroxyl acids, with the lowest molecular weight, which allows you to quickly and deeply penetrate the skin. stimulates fibroblasts responsible for the production of collagen and elastin, increasing elasticity and firmness, normalizing the structure of the skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of glycolic acid have a beneficial effect on problem skin, help to unlock the ducts of the sebaceous glands and normalize the secretion of sebum, reduce pore size, and prevent the appearance of inflammatory elements and acne.
- Malic Acid (Malic Acid): helps remove dead cells from the surface of the epidermis, has a moisturizing, regenerating and anti-inflammatory effect. It strengthens the protective function, helps to normalize the secretion of sebum, strengthens the walls of the capillaries, levels the manifestations of hyperpigmentation, evens out skin tone.
- Tartaric Acid: cleans the pores and ducts of the sebaceous glands, normalizes the secretion of sebum, activates exfoliation and metabolic processes, has an antioxidant effect, stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, increases tone, elasticity and firmness, prevents skin aging. Brightens and gives the skin an even tone
- Glycerin (Glycerin): a powerful hypoallergenic moisturizing factor. It has a softening effect and improves skin elasticity. Protects the epidermis from aggressive environmental influences.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Cocamidopropyl Betaine) gently affects the skin, has pronounced cleansing properties □ Bear grape leaf extract (Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract) Its leaves contain essential amino acids and iodine. The extract is characterized by antiseptic, astringent, antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects. Due to the presence of arbutin inhibits tyrosinase activity. It has a cleansing, regenerating and brightening effect on the skin.
- Mitracarpus Scaber Extract (Mitracarpus Scaber Extract): This African plant belongs to the madder family, contains flavonoids, phenolic substances and hydroquinone derivatives. It has a brightening effect, eliminates age spots and gives an even shade of antifungal effect.
- Papaya Fruit Extract (Carica Papaya Fruit Extract): contains the enzyme papain, vitamin C and lycopene. It has a cleansing effect, provides soft exfoliation of dead skin cells. Helps maintain moisture levels, has detoxifying and antioxidant properties, normalizes the functioning of the sebaceous glands, and prevents the weakening of skin elasticity and the appearance of other signs of aging.
- Pineapple fruit extract (Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract): weakens the connection between corneocytes, helping to remove dead cells of the stratum corneum of the epidermis. Vitaminizes, has a moisturizing effect, increases elasticity and prevents the appearance of wrinkles; saturates with minerals and gives a luminous shade. Thanks to the presence of vitamin C, organic acids and bromelin strengthens the capillaries.
Evens skin tone and gives a fresh look
Method of application: apply a small amount of gel on the face and neck, avoiding the contour area of the eyes and mucous membranes, accompanying with light massage movements for 2-3 minutes. Then rinse with water and dry