Marjolie Creme Lipolytique - Lipolytic cream for the face, neck and décolleté.
Creme Lipolytique increases the elasticity and firmness of the skin
The oval of the face often reveals the true age of the woman: the contour line is no longer so clear, a second chin and puffiness appear. For various reasons, lipid synthesis processes prevail over decay processes, their number in subcutaneous fat increases. Marjolie Creme Lipolytique contributes to the rapid breakdown of fats, improves the microrelief of the skin, restores its structure and the line of the oval of the face, stimulates cell regeneration. Due to its rich composition, which includes synergistic ingredients, including ProvislimTM, blueberry fruit extract and copper peptides, it allows you to achieve a rejuvenating effect, increase turgor and return a glowing shade.
- ProvislimTM: a component based on the interaction of two plant-derived ingredients (raspberry ketone and fisetin) to prevent the accumulation of fat cells, an excessive amount of which leads to a loss of elasticity. It also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Raspberry Ketone (Raspberry Ketone): this organic substance helps to reduce the volume of subcutaneous adipose tissue by stimulating cellular metabolism and the breakdown of fats, prevents their accumulation, activates microcirculation, and fights fluid stagnation. It has a tonic, lifting, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effect, resists the appearance of signs of aging, increases smoothness and elasticity. Protects from aggressive environmental factors. Its mild regenerative effect is recommended to improve the condition of sensitive and delicate skin.
- Fisetin (Fisetin): a bioactive flavonoid with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. Acting in synergy with raspberry ketone, it activates lipolysis, helps to reduce localized fats and cellulite.
- Blueberry fruit extract (Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract): stimulates cell renewal and microcirculation, prevents adverse changes in the walls of blood vessels, reduces swelling, strengthens collagen and capillary fibers, increases skin turgor and has a lifting and anti-aging effect, has nourishing, moisturizing, tonic, antioxidant detoxifying antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Copper Peptides GHK-Cu (Copper Peptide): a copper peptide appeared due to a specific series of amino acids that can bind copper molecules. An important property of peptides is the ability to deliver copper through the stratum corneum of the skin and spread rapidly in the tissues. GHK-Cu copper peptides stimulate cell regeneration and healing of skin lesions, activate collagen and elastin synthesis, activate the production of hyaluronic acid, strengthen the skin's immune function, and have anti-inflammatory effects. Their restoring properties have a beneficial effect on skin that has lost tone and elasticity, and slows down the aging process under the influence of aggressive environmental factors.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate): as an antioxidant, protects skin cells from damage by free radicals and aggressive environmental influences, including UV. It normalizes metabolic processes and slows down the aging process: activates cellular regeneration, promotes oxygen saturation and strengthens the walls of blood vessels, collagen production and elimination of toxins, prevents swelling, has anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and healing properties.
- Beeswax (Cera Alba): forms a protective film that slows down the process of dehydration and aging of the skin, protecting it from aggressive environmental influences and not clogging pores. The saturated composition of this product includes components so important for the skin as: fatty acids (including omega-9), carotenoids (provitamin A), propolis, sterols and sterols ... Wax also has a nourishing, softening, anti-inflammatory and healing effect, stimulates cell regeneration and microcirculation of blood, helps to maintain the level of hydration of the skin and achieve the lifting effect, smoothes wrinkles and wrinkles, gives smoothness and elasticity.
- Hemisqualan (Hemi-Squalane): obtained by fermenting sugars of plant origin, has emollient properties, nourishes and moisturizes the skin, helping to maintain the elasticity and flexibility of the epidermis, as well as a feeling of softness and silkiness for a long time.
- Cetyl Palmitate: Created from plant materials, it has properties similar to whale spermaceti: emollient, healing, nourishing and anti-inflammatory. Helps to retain moisture, has a rejuvenating effect.
- Glycerin (Glycerin): a powerful hypoallergenic moisturizing factor. It has a softening effect and improves skin elasticity. Protects the epidermis from aggressive environmental influences.
Restores skin elasticity, firmness and glow
Method of application: Apply morning and evening, accompanied by light massage movements of staccato on thoroughly cleansed skin. Allow to soak.