Almond peeling 30% Biotonale Mandelic peel
Gives a soft, but intense exfoliation without "deep peeling" of the layer (because the mandelic acid molecule is large), so it will only occur at the level of the surface layers.
This is important in cases:
- young age,
- hyperkeratosis (including against the background of photoaging),
- the need for exfoliation to remove pathogenic flora and active bactericidal action makes this peeling indispensable in the fight against acne and rosacea
- moisturizes well
- whitens skin (reduces pigmentation by as much as 50% in four weeks)
- reduces wrinkles
- has an antioxidant effect
- effective in working with post-acne scars
- effective in rejuvenating hand and body treatments
Can be used in summer as reduces photosensitivity
How to use: Apply peeling on dry skin with a cotton pad: forehead-temples-chin-cheeks in 1 layer apply almond peeling. Exposure time 5-10 minutes. One layer is enough.
The number of procedures and the interval depend on the problem being solved, 4-8 per course 1 time in 7-10 days.