Holy Land Juvelast Rich Nourishing Serum
Nourishing serum to reduce the severity of wrinkles, strengthen the structure, maintain natural moisture and prevent age-related skin changes. Contains copper-peptide complex, antioxidants, natural oils, ceramides.
Active Ingredients: Sorbitol, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Tripeptide-1, Ceramides, Jojoba Oil, Arabidopsis, Gingko Biloba, Green Tea, Licorice, Psyllium, Comfrey, Bertoletia, Cuff, Horsetail, Ivy, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin E, vitamin A, bisabolol, allantoin, lecithin, amino acid complex.
- Copper peptides are a complex of amino acids that act as a natural carrier for maximum copper penetration. This component stimulates the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid and thus accelerates the processes of skin regeneration.
- Lecithin is the main structural component of the cell membranes of living organisms. Contains phospholipids, essential oils, as well as biotin, vitamins B1 and riboflavin. Softens the skin, restores the epidermal barrier, has a high hydrophilic (water-retaining) ability, activates lipid metabolism in the skin, normalizes the function of the sebaceous glands, relieves inflammation and skin irritation, stimulates cell regeneration, improves structure and prevents the formation of wrinkles. Protects the skin from the negative effects of free radicals, promotes deeper penetration of active ingredients into the epidermis.
- Bisabolol - a component of chamomile essential oil, has anti-inflammatory and soothing effects, reduces irritation.
- Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) - reduces the thickness of the stratum corneum, promotes the natural process of cell renewal, improves skin texture, accelerates the regeneration and healing of lesions, improves skin elasticity, enhances the whitening effect of other pigmentation products.
- Vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate) - an effective antioxidant, slows down the aging process of the skin, smoothes wrinkles, improves elasticity, stimulates cell regeneration, protects the skin from ultraviolet radiation.
- Coenzyme Q10 is an organic molecule that is present in every cell of our body, including skin cells, helps slow down the aging process of the skin by activating the production of energy needed by cells, is a strong antioxidant, improves skin elasticity and firmness.
- Horsetail extract - stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, enhances tissue epithelialization, accelerates cell renewal, improves energy metabolism in the cell, tightens and smoothes the skin. It has an anti-seborrheic effect, normalizes the production of sebum, helps restore capillaries, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, narrows pores, relieves inflammation. Promotes the removal of excess fluids from tissues, relieves swelling, improves skin texture and tone.
- Ivy extract - ivy leaves contain saponins, tannins, formic and malic acids, carotene, phytoncides, flavonoids, pectin, vitamins (including B groups and vitamin C), mineral salts, iodine and other components. Biologically active substances of ivy leaves have antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal effects. Ivy extract has astringent, tonic, stimulating and regenerating effect, and also moisturizes the skin, improves blood circulation, and reduces swelling.
- Cuff extract - improves skin tone, reduces bags under the eyes, restores the functioning of dermal cells, has anti-inflammatory and soothing effects, normalizes microcirculation.
- Sorbitol - helps to moisturize the surface layers of the skin, preventing transepidermal moisture loss, significantly improves the texture of cosmetic products, making them velvety and soft.
- Sweet almond oil - has excellent nourishing, softening and regenerating properties, heals damage, reduces irritation.
- Olive oil - contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (up to 84% oleic acid), vitamin E, squalene (part of skin lipids and necessary to maintain normal moisture levels).
- Softens and restores the skin, makes it soft and velvety. Especially useful for dry, irritated, flaky skin.
- Ceramides are lipid molecules found in high concentrations in cell membranes. Ceramides are one of the lipid components of the intercellular "cement" that holds the cells of the stratum corneum together, creates a skin barrier and helps retain skin moisture.
- Jojoba oil - contains a complex mixture and a high concentration of unsaturated fatty acids. The oil is deeply absorbed into the skin, providing it with moisture, nourishment, regeneration and protection. Softens the skin, protects it from the adverse effects of the environment. Reduces peeling, promotes healing of lesions, gives the skin smoothness, smoothes wrinkles, makes the skin supple and elastic.
- Comfrey extract - contains allantoin, alkaloids, choline, tannins and starch, organic acids, essential oil; used as a component with astringent and wound-healing action. It has an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, enveloping effect, stimulates the healing and restoration of the skin, reduces irritation, it is used even for hypersensitive or damaged skin.
- Plantain extract is a powerful anti-inflammatory and wound healing agent, has a decongestant effect, helps to remove excess fluid and toxins from tissues.
- Licorice extract contains glycosides, flavonoids, sucrose, glucose, proteins, mineral salts, pectins. It activates water-salt metabolism, has a whitening, anti-inflammatory effect, softens the skin, relieves irritation.
- Gingko biloba extract - improves microcirculation and metabolic processes, strengthens the walls of blood vessels and capillaries, reduces their permeability, stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, increases skin elasticity and firmness.
- Green tea extract - contains tannins, alkaloids, vitamins C, K, PP (nicotinic acid), group B, bioflavonoids and is one of the most powerful plant antioxidant complexes. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect, soothes skin irritations, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, relieves swelling, protects collagen and elastin from damage. It was found that green tea polyphenols inhibit the enzyme hyaluronidase, due to the increased activity of which the amount of hyaluronic acid decreases in aging skin. Therefore, green tea extract is effective for aging skin.