Holy Land Juvelast Intensive Night Cream
Intensive night cream to nourish and revitalize the skin, improve elasticity, reduce wrinkles and prevent age-related changes.
- Intensive skin nutrition.
- Moisturizing the skin.
- Reduce wrinkles and signs of skin aging.
- Restoration of firmness and elasticity.
- Improvement in skin texture.
Active Ingredients: Shea Butter, Beeswax, Tripeptide -1 Cuprum, Vitamin B 5, Sodium Hyaluronate, Wild Yam Extract, Vitamin E, Gingko Biloba Extract, Arabidopsis, Soy Sterols, Ceramides, Lecithin, Lanolin.
- Beeswax - has an anti-inflammatory effect, promotes skin regeneration and wound healing, softens and moisturizes the skin.
- Sodium hyaluronate HL-HA Triple complex® is a polysaccharide, an important structural element of the skin. Due to its high hydrophilicity (the ability to bind water), it helps to maintain normal water balance in skin cells, forms a protective film on the skin surface, retaining moisture and preventing evaporation. The unique combination of different structures of hyaluronic acid allows you to moisturize the delicate skin both in deep layers and on the surface, which helps to smooth out wrinkles.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) - softens the skin, prevents moisture loss, reduces inflammation and skin irritation.
- Gingko biloba extract - improves microcirculation and metabolic processes, strengthens the walls of blood vessels and capillaries, reduces their permeability, stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, increases skin elasticity and firmness.
- Lecithin is the main structural component of the cell membranes of living organisms. Contains phospholipids, essential oils, as well as biotin, vitamins B1 and riboflavin. Softens the skin, restores the epidermal barrier, has a high hydrophilic (water-retaining) ability, activates lipid metabolism in the skin, and normalizes the function of the sebaceous glands. It relieves inflammation and irritation of the skin, stimulates cell regeneration, improves the structure and prevents the formation of wrinkles, protects the skin from the negative effects of free radicals, promotes deeper penetration of active ingredients into the epidermis.
- Wild yam root extract - stimulates the synthesis of intercellular collagen, increases the level of moisture in the epidermis and improves skin elasticity, reduces the depth of wrinkles, is a highly effective antioxidant.
- Soy sterols - contained in the natural oil of the soy plant, moisturize and soften the skin, stimulate the synthesis of collagen, lipids and intercellular substance.
- Shea butter - moisturizes, softens and protects the skin, stimulates collagen synthesis, promotes skin regeneration and restoration, reduces the depth of mimic wrinkles, improves skin tone and elasticity, protects the skin from ultraviolet rays and external environmental influences.
- Copper Peptides - A complex of amino acids that acts as a natural carrier for maximum copper penetration. This component stimulates the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid and thereby accelerates skin repair processes. DNA Repair Enzymes - Liposome from Arabidopsis extract containing enzymes that repair DNA damage caused by free radicals. The liposome acts as an intelligent trigger system, carrying enzymes and transporting them to the skin cells.
- Ceramides are lipid molecules found in high concentrations in cell membranes. Ceramides are one of the lipid components of the intercellular "cement" that holds the cells of the stratum corneum together, creates a skin barrier and helps retain skin moisture. Murumuru Butter - rich in oleic acid, vitamin C and antioxidants, nourishes and improves moisture levels. Hyaluronic acid - retains moisture in the skin, gives it softness and elasticity, and also plays an important role in the production of collagen. With age, its amount decreases, and this is one of the reasons for the loss of elasticity and tone, which leads to the appearance of wrinkles.
- Ginko biloba - improves microcirculation, thus improving the supply of oxygen to the skin cells, which is important for keeping the skin looking fresh. It also acts as a very powerful antioxidant that slows down the aging process of the skin.
- Vitamin E - acts as an antioxidant, protects skin cells from free radicals and solar radiation. It is also important to keep the natural moisture of the skin.