T-Lab Professional Premier Noir Innovative Coloring Cream - Cream hair color.
Innovative Coloring Cream gently cares for your curls, strengthens their core
T-Lab Professional Premier Noir Innovative Coloring Cream hair dye includes natural ingredients.
- PPD / PFD absent. Her persistent shades will give charm, draw the attention of others.
- The key components of the products are French rose extract, keratin and cashmere proteins. Renew structure. Feed.
Saturated color will perfectly cover gray hair, give shine, will give confidence
Mode of application:
- Apply to dry unwashed hair.
- Mix with Premier Developer Cream in a ratio of 1: 1.5 (50ml Premier Noir Cream-paint + 75ml Premier Cream Developer).
- When working with a number of ultra-blond mix with Premier Developer Cream in a ratio of 1: 2 (50ml Premier Noir Cream-paint + 100ml Premier Developer Cream).
- After the holding time, it is good to emulsify and rinse with plenty of water. Then use shampoo and conditioner.
- To enhance the cosmetic effect and fix the color molecules in your hair, use the Color Protect hair care collection products from T-Lab Professional.
Mixing T-Lab Premier Noir:
- Staining in a darker color / tone to tone / clarification to 1 tone in the root zone / pastel coloring - use Premier Blanc Developer Cream 3% 10 Vol.
- Lightening at level 1-2 / shading gray - use Premier Noir Developer Cream 6% 20 Vol.
- Lightening at level 2-3 - use Premier Noir Developer Cream 9% 30 Vol.
- Lighten up to 4 levels - use Premier Noir Developer Cream 12% 40 Vol.
- For ultra-blond dyes, use only Premier Noir Developer Cream 9% 30 Vol. and Premier Noir Developer Cream 12% 40 Vol.
Premier Noir Exposure Time:
- Coloring in warm shades - 35 min.
- Cold coloring - 40 min.
- Lightening with ultra-blond shades - 45-50 min.
- Painting gray hair - 40-50 minutes