Hand Repairing Gloves Box
These moisturizing hand skin repair gloves are enriched with natural extracts, active molecules, shea butter and olive oil.
They stimulate the skin renewal process, help to smooth, soften and moisturize the skin of your hands
Gently whitens age spots.
Smoothes fine wrinkles and provides sun protection.
- Moisturizing effect
- Repair damaged skin
- Smooths out wrinkles and slows down the aging process of the skin
- Softens rough skin
- Protect from the sun
- Remove dead skin cells
- Gently whitens age spots.
- Olive Oil : Olive oil contains essential fatty acids that dry skin needs, including oleic, palmitic and linoleic acids. It also contains phenolic compounds that provide antioxidant effects.
- Shea butter : Includes unsaturated fats with a high proportion of unsaponifiable components, essential fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamins E and D, provitamin A and allantoin. Deeply moisturizes, regenerates the skin and protects against UV rays. Eliminates fine wrinkles and skin damage.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen : Improves skin smoothness, elasticity, moisture, and slows down the formation of deep and fine wrinkles.
- Vitamin C : Significantly supports the development of collagen, which gives the skin its firm structure and elasticity. It is an effective antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals.
- Vitamin E : Fights against the harmful effects of the environment and thus protects against premature skin aging.
- Glycerin : Identical to the skin and regenerating ingredient. Glycerin moisturizes and softens the skin.
- Wash your hands and dry them. Remove gloves from packaging. Use scissors to cut through the wrapped gloves.
- Place your hands in gloves and massage them so that the beneficial ingredients are absorbed.
- Remove gloves after 20-30 minutes. Wash your hands and dry them.
- Use gloves two or three times a week. You can also use them daily as needed.
Contents: 3 pairs individually wrapped for single use.