Set of shadows for a natural make-up of Compliment Eyeshadow Kit for Natural Make-up
The set of shadows for natural makeup Compliment from TianDe is 12 trendy shades.
Just think how many makeup options you can complete, how many unforgettable images you create. Use 2, 3 or 5 shades at once in your make-up, and your every exit will be unforgettable!
A set of shadows for natural makeup - this is the perfect tool for creating makeup in the style of nude!
- 12 trendy colors in one palette - from calm here to dark saturated tones.
- This is a delicate texture. It will allow you to gently and gently shade the shades, so that the transitions are smooth.
- T his is a handy applicator, with which you easily will create a professional make-up.
- Unsurpassed durability - be sure: the makeup done in the morning will stay with you until the evening
Using the applicator, apply eye shadow to the eyelids.
An example of a make-up using a set of shadows for natural makeup.
- Under the brow, a little going to the nose, apply the lightest matte shade (No. 1) from the palette. So you emphasize the shape of the eyebrows.
- Darken the fold of the century with a beige tint (for example, No. 7). This will emphasize the relief of the eyes, visually increasing them.
- Make your eyes shine. Add a highlight on the inner corner of the eye. As a highlighter, shade No. 2 is perfect.
- On all mobile eyelids, apply the basic tone, which is more suited to your current image, for example No. 12.
- In order to have a deeper look, work the cross-page contour with a darker shade (No. 11 is perfect).
Eastern tales: draw the eyes of Scheherazade
- Highlight the inside corner of the eye with the highlighter. Ideal shade number 2 of the palette for natural makeup.
- On the central part of the moving eyelid, apply shadows a couple of tones darker, for example, No. 6 from a palette for natural make-up or No. 2 from a palette for podium makeup.
- Apply an even darker shade to the outer corner (No. 9 of the podium makeup palette).
- Using the darkest shadows from the palette, draw a tick in the outer corner of the eye. Its base should fall on the most extreme point of the outer corner, and the sides should pass along the lash line and the crease of the moving eyelid. Use shade number 12 from any palette.
- Blend the shadows with a soft brush in the direction of the temples.