Ramosu Carestory Aloe Vera Extract 100 Aloe Vera Serum 100
Aloe Vera - the plant has been known since ancient times for its beneficial properties. It is now one of the most popular components of ecological cosmetics. Cosmetologists call aloe vera an elixir of youth and beauty, because it is an ideal skin care: nourishes, moisturizes, protects, slows down aging, regenerates, relieves irritation.
Aloe extract contains more than 200 active beneficial elements for our skin. For example: vitamins of groups A, C, E, B, amino acids, enzymes, useful trace elements and minerals, lignins. The list goes on and on.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APPLICATION
- Sensitive skin
- Skin prone to allergic reactions
- During the period of exhaustion of the human body, for example, after a severe illness
- Lack of vitamins
- After salon procedures for skin restoration (dermabrasion, peeling, laser)
- For skin diseases: acne, skin ulcers, dermatitis, eczema
- After a long interruption in the sun
- After shaving sensitive skin
- Intensively moisturizes and nourishes
- Soothes and softens the skin well
- Regenerates the skin and enhances its protective function
- Supports Hydrolipid Balance
- Slows down the aging process
- Increases elasticity
- Relieves irritation and promotes rapid wound healing
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Method # 1: On cleansed and protonated skin, apply 2-4 drops to the face and massage over the skin. The serum can be used as a standalone skincare product.
- Method # 2: Apply 2-4 drops to cleansed skin, roll with a mesoscooter for an improved effect. You can carry out this procedure 2-3 times a week.
- Method number 3: use in beauty parlors in hardware techniques.
Storage conditions: Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight. Temperature range from +5 to +25 'C.
In the meantime, there is no need to worry about it. ”