Sanitizer for hand disinfection bactericidal 500 ml Alma Sept with Aloe Vera alcohol content of 70%
Ready liquid, alcohol content 70%
Disinfectant with antiseptic and bactericidal action. Designed for hygienic disinfection.
How to use antiseptics for hands and surfaces
apply a sufficient amount of the product and rub thoroughly into the skin. Do not flush.
- Does not contain substances harmful to the skin
- Environmentally friendly and safe for humans and animals
- Synthesized in high-tech installations
- Specific conditions for electrochemical synthesis in plant reactors
- Approved as a medicinal product
- Creates conditions for long coexistence in a solution of metastable particles - antagonists
- Wide range of applications
- Used as an antiseptic for disinfection, sterilization and antiseptic treatment
- Does not dry hands
- Does not spoil
Antibacterial Spray Composition
isopropyl alcohol 70%, prepared water, glycerin, aloe vera extract.
Cautions: Highly flammable liquid. Do not store near sources of ignition, do not ignite. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children. For external use. In case of contact with eyes: rinse carefully with plenty of water for several minutes. If necessary, consult a doctor. Do not use for persons who are hypersensitive to the components of the product.
Storage conditions: from 5 ° C to 25 ° C. Dispose of packaging/contents in accordance with local regulations. The manufacturer is not responsible for any damage caused as a result of improper use of the product and non-observance of the above warnings.