Acid peeling with AHA acids 5% Pro You Professional AHA Peeling Solution 5%
Gentle peeling with 5% glycolic acid is intended for facial skin care. Peeling based on 5% AHA acids helps to exfoliate dead cells of the epidermis. Activates the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Evens out skin tone and texture. It has an anti-acne effect. Makes the skin smooth and elastic, removes expression lines, gives the skin freshness and renewal.
- gently removes dead skin particles of the epidermis
- effectively removes residues of dirt, makeup and sebum production
- improves overall skin condition
- makes the skin smooth and elastic
- protects the skin from external irritants
- does not irritate the skin
Peels increase the effectiveness of professional and home care programs.
- Licorice root extract - has a regenerating effect, helps to reduce signs of irritation and swelling, soothes the skin and stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Allantoin - has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial action and helps to exfoliate dead cells. Allantoin has a particularly beneficial effect on dry and sensitive skin. It improves the protective functions of the skin and is effective against irritation. Allantoin is a powerful antioxidant and also has moisturizing and softening properties.
- Beta glucan - stimulates the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid. It is a powerful antioxidant and has wound healing, anti-inflammatory properties. Beta-glucan slows down the formation of wrinkles by erasing existing ones up to 1 mm deep. Soothes irritation, redness and helps allergy-prone skin to resist negative external influences
- Complex of plant extracts Multi Ex BSASM and Skin Plus Calm - significantly improve the structure of the skin, nourish it with vitamins, promote rapid regeneration and protect it from adverse environmental influences.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Apply to previously cleansed skin, avoiding the eye and lip area. Keep up to 5 minutes. Remove with plenty of water. After applying the peel, it is helpful to apply a moisturizing mask. For the best effect, use a course of several procedures (from 3 to 7) with an interval of 10-14 days.
Individual intolerance to the components; herpes infection; damage to the skin; pregnancy.
Glycolic acid, polyquaternium-10, imidazolidinyl urea, extracts of centella asiatica, chamomile, licorice roots (licorice), green tea leaves, knotweed root, rosemary leaves, roots and leaves of Scutellaria baikal, butylene glycol, extracts of pomegranate, figs, codice root lanceolate, allantoin, hydrolyzed collagen, hyaluronic acid, beta-glucan, purslane extract, salicylic acid