Lisap Top Care Repair Elixir Care - for damaged hair (Lizap)
Specially selected ingredients, the most valuable essences, the latest research and modern technologies allowed Lisap Milano to create a line that maximally emphasizes the beauty of the hair.
Features Top Care Repair Elixir Care:
- Argan oil is one of the most expensive, rare and most valuable oils in the world. It protects the hair from the harmful effects of the environment, makes them shiny, smooth and soft, restores and moisturizes, enriched with omega-6 and -9 fatty acids. Due to the golden tides, argan oil is known as the Gold of the Desert, produced by squeezing the fruit of the argan tree, a thorny, valuable rare plant native to the arid region in southwest Morocco. It has a bio certificate.
- The Elixir Care complex - as much as possible increases hair shine, moistens, restores and conditions hair, simplifies the process of drying and styling, makes hair stronger and prevents hair loss.
- Mono de Tahiti oil - in Polynesian language means "fragrant oil", produced from tiare flowers. To obtain it, the anflerage method is used, in which the flowers are immersed in coconut oil.
- Evening primrose oil - derived from the seeds of Oenothera Biennis, primrose, known as "Night Beauty". It grows in dry places and has large bright yellow flowers that open at dusk, emitting a wonderful sweetish aroma.
- Ceramides A2 - enhance the adhesion of cells, which plays a key role in the structure of the hair, increasing their strength, elasticity and vitality.
In the composition of the line:
- Shampoo for hair shine. Moisturizes and gives natural shine to damaged and chemically treated hair. It is recommended for regular use and frequent washing of hair.
- The restoring mask for a hair shine. Reconstructs the hair shaft from the inside. Deeply moisturizes, nourishes and restores hair. Makes them more docile, soft and silky, facilitates combing.
- Moisturizing oil for hair shine. Strengthens hair color, making it silky and flowing. It protects against UV rays and aggressive environmental factors.