Peeling oxy-redermalizant with monochloroacetic acid Smart4Derma Msa-oxy peel
Radical peeling is a non-injection biorevitalization using vectorized (stabilized) monochloroacetic acid, which causes coagulation of protein structures, providing a pronounced lifting and exfoliating effect.
Improves elasticity by activating the vessels of the microvasculature with a subsequent increase in hydration and neocollagenesis. Provides a controlled exfoliation process; simultaneous deep penetration and prolonged exposure to whitening components; reliable protection of antioxidants from complications.
Broccoli oil softens the effect of peeling, saturating the skin with polyunsaturated fatty acids and restoring the protective barrier
- acne in non-inflammatory form, post-acne, shallow scars, stretch marks and scars
- prevention and struggle with signs
- century shkira
- seborrheic type dermatitis
- A line of drugs to maintain the thickness of the stratum corneum and renew the cells of the dermo-epidermal layer
- High penetrating power
- Does not require pre-peel preparation
- Possess low irritant potential with maximum efficiency
- Provide gradual, continuous and even penetration of the drug
- Differ in high chemical stability of formulas
Monochloroacetic acid (MCA) 15%, broccoli oil, massoy extract, kojic acid 8%, urea, hydrogen peroxide 4%, salicylic acid 2% and azelaic acid 2%, niacinamide, trichloroacetic acid 1%.